Catalog No. : SER-0710-1031
Seraseq® FFPE NTRK Fusion RNA Reference Material
Neurotrophic tyrosine receptor kinases (NTRK) can become abnormally fused to other genes resulting in growth signals that can lead to cancer in many organs of the human body. Anti-tumor drugs that target NTRK fusions have been shown to be largely effective across many tumor types regardless of patient age (adult or pediatric), especially in locally advanced or metastatic solid tumors. This product expands SeraCare's RNA Fusion FFPE reference material product portfolio to support routine clinical diagnostic / companion diagnostic (CDx) use for solid tumor testing of tissue biopsies for NTRK fusion genes in cancer disease diagnosis and treatment selection.
- 15 clinically-relevant NTRK fusion genes in a single reference sample
- Offered as FFPE for full process assay (NGS or PCR) workflow monitoring and patient testing
- Fusions precisely quantitated with digital PCR
- Well-characterized GM24385 human genomic RNA as background wild-type material
- Manufactured in GMP-compliant and ISO 13485-certified facilities
For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
|Seraseq® FFPE NTRK Fusion RNA Reference Material||
|PCR Next Gen Sequencing||$871.00|
*NTRK2 has multiple splice isoforms which makes exon numbering challenging. These numbers correspond to Transcript: NTRK2-201 ENST00000277120.7.