Catalog No. : COV-500569
The LE220-plus Focused-ultrasonicator is a scalable, automated high-performance sample preparation instrument. With automated water works to optimize user-to-user reproducibility and remote set-up and scheduling to maximize laboratory efficiency, the LE220-plus is designed for integration with high throughput laboratory automation.
Includes integrated AFA ultraCUBE water chiller and the water conditioning module.
- Mechanical Shearing for Next Generation Sequencing (NGS)
- DNA/RNA Extraction from Formalin-Fixed, Paraffin-Embedded (FFPE) Tissue Samples, Dried Blood Spots (DBS), and Whole Blood for NGS
- Chromatin Mechanical Shearing for ChIP-Seq
- Biomarker Extraction for Research and Clinical Microbiology
- Tissue disruption & homogenization
- Cell lysis
- Compound dissolution
- Accurate, reproducible, and robust sample preparation powered by (AFA®) Adaptive Focused Acoustics® technology
- Designed for integration with high throughput laboratory automation with no water adjustment necessary
- User-defined scheduling for system set-up maximizes laboratory efficiency
Complete Walk-away Solution with the LE220-plus
Set-up, Scheduled, and Ready to Go
The LE220-plus incorporates automatic water level detection and automatic z-height adjustment maintaining the AFA acoustic vessels at a constant, optimal distance from the ultrasonic transducer. These features control the LE220-plus to ensure reproducible AFA performance for any operator while providing hands free operation.
|Next Gen Sequencing Automation Shearing||Please Inquire|
User-friendly Software – SonoLab 8.1
System Ready –> Method Loaded –> Run
The LE220-plus system includes control connections to both the AFA ultraCUBE water chiller and the water conditioning module. Significant improvements to laboratory efficiency are enabled with our latest SonoLab software which features a simple, intuitive interface along with a module for remote start-up and daily scheduling.
Watch this video for a SonoLab demo
The LE220-plus system is compatible with existing LE220 protocols and consumables. In addition, the LE220-plus is available as an upgrade to an L- or E-Series or as stand-alone purchase.