Isolation of cell-free DNA from up to 2 mL blood plasma in 96-well format
• High throughput solution for cfDNA isolation
• Manual or automated processing
• Optimized protocol for Cell-Free DNA BCT® ('Streck Tubes')
• NucleoSpin® 96 DNA Plasma Core Kit: Kits with basic content focused on automation platforms. Additional accessories can be combined as needed
• Typical downstream applications: NGS, qPCR, ddPCR
• Highly efficient recovery of cell-free DNA from 'Liquid Biopsies'
* Kits to be used for research purposes only
** Cell-free DNA BCT® is a registered trademark of Streck, Inc.
|NucleoSpin 96 DNA Plasma Core Kit (4x96)
4 X 96
Principle / Procedure
NucleoSpin® 96 DNA Plasma is designed for the parallel isolation of cell-free DNA from blood plasma. After lysis of the plasma sample, cfDNA is effectively bound to a silica membrane without carrier-RNA. Elution is possible even under vacuum without cross-contamination. Due to its plate design and the possibility to perform the complete procedure under vacuum NucleoSpin® 96 DNA Plasma can be easily adapted to common liquid handling instruments for fully automated processing without manual interactions
The NucleoSpin® 96 DNA Plasma kit can be used manually with the NucleoVac 96 Vacuum Manifold.
The kit is suitable for automation on laboratory platforms with standard 96-well plate vacuum chambers.
NucleoSpin® 96 DNA Plasma procedure
Efficient isolation of cfDNA from 2 mL plasma in 96-well format
Comparison of the cfDNA yield from 2 mL plasma samples from different individuals and different blood draw tubes. The results show that the NucleoSpin® 96 DNA Plasma kit enables the successful isolation of cfDNA from commonly used blood collection tubes. DNA was quantified by qPCR (Quantifiler® Human DNA Quantification Kit, ThermoFisher Scientific).
NucleoSpin® Plasma Binding Plate, buffers, Proteinase K
- NucleoVac 96 Vacuum Manifold - 740681
- NucleoVac Vacuum Regulator - 740641
- 24-Square-well Block U-bottom - 740448.4/.24
- Silicone Lid 24-Square-well - 740449.4/.24
- MN Square-well Block (96 wells) - 740476/.24
- Round-well Block with Cap Strips - 740475/.24
- MN Wash Plate - 740479/.24