Catalog No. : SER-0710-0531
Seraseq™ ctDNA Complete™ Mutation Mix AF 0.5%
To further accelerate the validation and clinical application of liquid biopsy-based ccfDNA-targeted NGS assays, SeraCare has developed the Seraseq ctDNA Complete that expands coverage of all relevant variant types including SNVs, INDELs, CNVs, and gene fusions in a single highly-multiplexed reference sample. These new products are offered in either a purified ctDNA format or a plasma-like matrix format, all precisely quantitated by digital PCR against a single well-characterized genomic background (GM24385), and orthogonally validated with NGS technology.
This specific ctDNA Complete product has an allele frequency of 0.5%.
- 25 unique multiplexed variants in 16 genes, covering 12 SNVs, 7 INDELs, 3 CNVs, and 3 SVs, in purified and plasma-like matrix formats.
- 6 different allele frequencies available: wild-type, 0.1%, 0.5%, 1%, 2.5%, and 5%
- Allows end-to-end evaluation of assay performance across the entire workflow, including pre-analytic extraction steps
- Variants quantitated with digital PCR and orthogonally validated by NGS
- Blends with well-characterized GM24385 human genomic DNA as background wild-type material
- Manufactured within cGMP-compliant and ISO 13485-certified facilities.
|Seraseq™ ctDNA Complete™ Mutation Mix AF 0.5%||
1 x 25 µL
|Next Gen Sequencing||$1,599.00|
The use of blood-based samples to interrogate cancer diseases, i.e., liquid biopsies, has gained importance both as a complementary tool as well as a surrogate sample type to solid tissue biopsies. Seraseq™ circulating tumor DNA (ctDNA) reference materials were developed to support and accelerate the clinical application of liquid biopsy-focused NGS ctDNA assays.
Seracare patent-pending ctDNA technology enables:
- Liquid Biopsy Hero
- The most natural cfDNA-like size distribution in the market
- Natural cfDNA-like behavior in library preparation
- Expert-designed constructs with clinically relevant variants
- Highly multiplexed materials
- Broad variant types - SNVs, INDELs, CNVs, and gene fusions
- Better genomic coverage and improved library complexity (molecular diversity)
- Multiple formats - purified ctDNA or full-process in plasma
- Customizable content with the VariantFlex custom platform
Seraseq ctDNA reference materials are purpose-built for ccfDNA-based NGS assay validation and daily run controls and are manufactured in GMP-compliant and ISO 13485-certified facilities.
Appropriate size distribution matters
Our proprietary process produces material with a very narrow size distribution that closely mimics naturally occurring circulating cell-free DNA at both the 170 bp and 340 bp sizes.
Three types of fragmented DNA: random ultrasonicated (green), native cfDNA (orange), and the Seraseq ctDNA Mutation Mix v2 AF 0.5 (blue). Samples were characterized by the Agilent 2100 Bioanalyzer®.
Download product sheets from Documents section for detailed specifications