Break-A-Way Plate, blue frame, 50 plates
96 well semi-skirted plate, vertically scored, snaps easily into strips of 8 tubes or part plates, cut corner A12; standard profile, 0.2 ml polypropylene wells, polycarbonate frame, working volume: <200 µl, total well capacity: 300 µl
Our FrameStar® Break-A-Way plates utilise the 2-component design of the FrameStar® range, which combines the advantages of thin-walled polypropylene tubes for optimum PCR results and a rigid frame portion for easy and reliable handling.
- Fits majority of thermal cyclers
- Standard 0.2 ml (200 µl) working volume, with a 0.3 ml (300 µl) total well capacity when used with sealing options
- Ultra-smooth, uniform, thin-walled polypropylene tubes for optimum PCR and real-time (RT-qPCR) results
- Rigid PCR plate that can be broken into smaller plate sections
- End tabs for easy handling and labelling
- Free from DNase, RNase, human genomic DNA, and endotoxin/pyrogen
- 2-component design prevents distortion of tube strips
- Eliminates strip breakage
- Also available as FrameStar® Break-A-Way PCR Plate, Low Profile for a 0.1 ml well option
- Compatible with standard multichannel pipettes
- 2D coding option
- 2D barcode reader available
- Alphanumeric grid reference to aid well and sample identification
- The clear well variety are available in 7 frame colours for colour coding of experiments - purple, blue, clear, green, red, black, and white
- Also available as a black frame with white wells for use with optical assays such as qPCR
"FrameStar® plates led to significantly better results and reduced evaporation compared to standard PCR plates."
Dr. Andreas Dahl, MPI f. Molekulare Genetik, Berlin, Germany
FrameStar® PCR plates are covered by one or more of the following U.S. patents or their foreign counterparts, owned by Eppendorf AG: US Patent Nos. 7,347,977 and 6,340,589
|Break-A-Way Plate, blue frame, 50 plates||
FrameStar® Break-A-Way PCR plates are not compatible with the ABI 9700 dual block thermal cycler.