Catalog No. : COV-500578
The LE220R-plus is the robotic version of the LE220-plus with an opening for a robotic arm to grip the sample plate with motion sensor for safety. Column of 8 to full plate processing in a single batch with scheduling system set-up for degas and chiller and automated water level adjustments. The LE220R-plus is designed for integration with high throughput laboratory automation.
Includes integrated AFA ultraCUBE water chiller and the water conditioning module.
Key applications for the LE220R-plus include:
- Mechanical Shearing for Next Generation Sequencing (NGS)
- DNA/RNA Extraction from Formalin-Fixed, Paraffin-Embedded (FFPE) Tissue Samples, Dried Blood Spots (DBS), and Whole Blood for NGS
- Chromatin Mechanical Shearing for ChIP-Seq
- Biomarker Extraction for Research and Clinical Microbiology
- Tissue disruption & homogenization
- Cell lysis
- Compound dissolution
|Next Gen Sequencing Automation shearing||Please Inquire|
Robotic version of the LE220-plus with an opening for a robotic arm to grip the sample plate with motion sensor for safety.
LE220R-plus Integration Capabilities
- SonoLab can be controlled remotely via client application through wireless connection
- Treatment method can be chosen from list of pre-programmed methods
- Controls such as override degas and temperature in the system status allow seamless workflow integration
Please go to LE220-Plus page for more details