Catalog No. : PKI-CLS138162
LABCHIP GX TOUCH 24
DNA and RNA quantitation and sizing can be done in seconds using automated capillary electrophoresis separation. The LabChip® GX Touch system’s microfluidic technology generates reproducible, high-resolution data and is optimal for
- NGS library preparation (smear and fragment analysis) and quality control
- RNA and DNA fragment analysis (including cfDNA, Liquid Biopsy, and PCR-free samples)
- Quantitation and qualification for CRISPR targeting
- Replacing and automating time-consuming agarose gel workflows
The comprehensive solution for genomic sizing and quantitation
- Quantitate DNA and RNA sample integrity hours faster than agarose gels
- Maximize rare or low-concentration samples like liquid biopsy / cell-free DNA (cfDNA), PCR-free, and ChIP-Seq
- Accurate quantitation down to 25 pg/uL for DNA smears and .5 pg/uL for fragments
- Complete NGS library prep and QC
- Flexible throughput options – 96 or 384-well format – make it cost-efficient
- Data visualization options (electropherogram, virtual gel, or tabular report)
With complete analysis of genomic material in about 30 seconds, the LabChip GX Touch system means that nucleic acid quantitation is no longer a workflow bottleneck. High-resolution analysis provides exact sizing and quantitation of DNA fragments and smears down to 5 bp from samples as small as 2 pg/uL. When used for RNA analysis, it provides critical RNA metrics such as peak heights, peak areas, and concentration, which are used to determine an RQS (RNA Quality Score) for each sample. The RQS calculation has been validated to correlate with Agilent’s RIN (RNA Integrity Number) and follows the same 0-10 scale rating.
The LabChip GX Touch system offers a broad variety of DNA analysis options, including the NGS 3K assay, which provides unparalleled genomic data quality with minimal input requirements. This high degree of sensitivity also makes it the ideal instrument for gDNA, cfDNA, and PCR-Free quantitation, where concentrations are low, samples are precious, and their preservation is essential.
Disclaimer: For Research Use Only. Not for diagnostic procedures.
|LABCHIP GX TOUCH 24||
|Automated Electrophoresis Next Gen Sequencing||Please Inquire|
|21 CFR Part 11 Compatible||Yes|
|Model Name||LabChip GX Touch 24|
|Product Brand Name||LabChip®|