The QuickGene-810 is built by Kurabo Biomedical and offered in North America by AutoGen. This is a compact bench top nucleic acid extraction machine for rapid isolation of DNA or RNA from a variety of samples. The QuickGene technology utilizes an ultra thin polymer membrane for efficient capture of nucleic acids. This novel technology allows for isolation of high quality RNA or DNA with high yields, suitable for a wide range of applications. The QuickGene-810 processes 8 samples in 10 minutes, saving valuable time and labor in your lab. The system has protocols for RNA extraction from blood, cells and tissue. It also has protocols for DNA extraction from plasmid, blood, cells and tissues.
Features of the QuickGene-810
- FujiFilm’s revolutionary porous membrane
- Easy RNA extraction
- High purity and high yield without centrifugation
- Processing time
- High Purity
- High Yield
- Simple operation and automated process reduce risk of contamination
|Automated DNA Extraction||Please Inquire|
Additional Benefits of the QuickGene-810 include
- Unattended operation (saves labor and time).
- 8 samples in 10 minutes (faster time to result).
- Direct application of extracted nucleic acid to your next procedure (saves labor and time).
- High quality and yield (eliminates failed experiments).
- Low cost per prep (saves money)
- AutoGen’s superior service and support (gives you peace of mind).
Description of Instrument or system modules
- The reliable design of the QuickGene-810 includes:
- Ultra thin porous membrane for efficient nucleic acid capture.
- Removable carriage holder allows for easy sample loading on the bench top.
- Peristaltic pumps for liquid delivery.
- On-board buffer storage for quick set up.
Description of User Interface or Software
- Display screen and easy push buttons for operator interface.
- User friendly operation.
- Ability to modify parameters and store as new protocols.
- Ability to monitor the progress of the protocol.